In Westeros, winter is always just around the corner. The fifth season of Game of Thrones premieres next month, and HBO released a new trailer for it today. A few of the takeaways:
- Khaleesi and potential Queen of the World Daenerys Targaryen isn’t very fond of any of the noble bloodlines in Westeros, so she’s just going to get rid of all of them.
- Tyrion Lannister may be conscious of his size more than ever now that he’s seen a dragon.
- Cersei’s resting bitch face is still resting.
- Kit Harington can, as always, get it.
- It still isn’t winter.
- Hitting the blood and violence quota shouldn’t be a problem.